BIG SCIENCE WITH THE SMALLEST DATA LOGGER
The Labdisc Mini by Globisens is a compact wireless science lab that integrates nine sensors.
For many schools worldwide the Mini offers an ideal and most affordable K-12 science data logger.
With an extensive list of practical and educational benefits, the Labdisc Mini packs massive functionality into this tiny package.
- Built-in and accessible: Key sensors for K-12 science
- External temperature, ambient temperature, humidity, voltage, current, air pressure, heart rate, GPS and pH (electrode sold separately).
- Wireless communication – for convenient and clean data logging
- Economical and versatile science learning tool
- Single button operation
- Compact clip for easy and secure tablet or belt attachment
- Advanced GlobiLab analysis application for Android, iOS, PC and Mac
- Rich curriculum suite for Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Environmental Science
- Long battery life with over 150-hours between charges